Built as a survival bag for America's elite special operations forces, the S.O.TECH Go Bag is cylindrically shaped for easy access and extraction from a downed aircraft or burning Humvee.
Made in the USA
The bag pockets are fitted to a Special Forces load list of survival gear, rations, radios, medical gear, and ammunition. The S.O.TECH Go Bag's shoulder strap is tactically worn over one shoulder or around the waist to give the operator on-the-go access by rotating the bag from back to front and quickly accessing the contents of the bag.
The main double zippers are mounted internally towards the body in case of a zipper blowout during vehicle impact or other disruption.
The Go Bag is comprised of:
- A main compartment with double zippers which can be separated or linked (dimensions: 20" x 6" x 6")
- Internal hydration reservoir slot (bladder sold separately)
- 4 zippered flat side pockets for small item/flat documents
- (3) larger zippered external pockets (dimensions: 5.5" x 5" x 3")
- MOLLE/PALS attachment webbing on both sides
- Padded contour single shoulder strap with quick-ditch side locking buckle
- Shoulder attachment points and carrying handles on each end
- Made in the USA with military-strength Cordura® cloth with webbing and fasteners which meet the rigorous specifications of U.S. Special Forces.