48 SACHETS PER BOX.
Non-toxic and clean. No harmful fumes. It burns clean and can be used
in areas of restricted ventilation. Generates heat more quickly than
previous formulas. Typically heats 500ml of water in 7 minutes and 45
seconds, in independent tests.
• Burns with a pale blue light (no smoke or yellow flame)
• Fuel can be extinguished and re-lit later
• Supplied in sachets that are easily packed and easy to use. Each
sachet can be burned with the fuel (No litter to carry home)
• The gel is made from renewable agricultural sources rather than
Ethanol Gel Fuel Report Findings from BCB:
We used to sell the Army type fold flat cooker and Hexamine solid fuel blocks. We knew
their disadvantages over our BCB cooker and Ethanol gel fuel were considerable, namely;
• Hexamine blocks produces dangerous cyanide fumes, which have had fatal
consequences when used in a confined space.
• Our gel fuel is a renewable fuel, not a fossil fuel like Hexamine.
• Hexamine is poisonous and should not be handled or used near food. It is also highly
toxic to wildlife if un-burnt remnants are left on the ground.
• Our ethanol fuel is environmentally safe.
• Ethanol fuel is quicker and easier to light and can be easily ignited with a flint and
striker, fire lighter or match.
We have just commissioned an independent report (see graph), which has proved that
the BCB cooker and our fuel gel, cooks over 50% or 4 minutes quicker than the in-service
hexamine folding stove and fuel.