The RUSH72 Backpack is sized for a three-day excursion and features larger compartments throughout, plus an adjustable waistband with built-in hip pads. It makes extensive use of M.O.L.L.E-compatible webbing on the front and sides as well as name tape and flag holders.
1050D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body
210D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bags
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabsv
- Nametape and flag holders
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top grab handle
- Features a large main compartment
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
- Large, external shove-it pocket
- Two exterior, side, gusseted zippered pockets
- Four compression strap (two each side)
- Top exterior crescent-shaped organization pocket with mesh interior zippered pocket
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior admin organizational pocket.
Full-size day pack with 23"H x 13.5"L x 8.5"D (2,639 cu in.) main compartment and numerous smaller individual pockets and pouches, several with zipper closures.
Stitching & Finishing:
Single and doubled-back edge stitching; single needle stitching throughout; Doubled-back single needle top stitching; bar tacks at stress points
Content/COO/Care loop label, Hangtag, Barcode Sticker.
YKK® self-repairing nylon coil #8 and #10 zippers
1" Velcro® hook and loop closures